Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
There are a number of similar recipes for this soy pudding. I like the addition of coffee/espresso in this recipe. I am not sure where I found this recipe.
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 12 ounces firm tofu, drained
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk or 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee or 2 tablespoons espresso, leftover
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- melt chocolate in microwave or stove top, whichever you prefer.
- blend tofu, milk, coffee, vanilla and salt in food processor or blender for 30 seconds.
- add melted chocolate while motor is running.
- blend until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute.
- chill for atleast one hour.