Prep 0 mins
Cook 55 mins
A terrific shortbread recipe, I'm sure that you will enjoy it!!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Nestle Toll House Baking Cocoa
- 4 teaspoons french roast nescafe gourmet instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine flour and cocoa in large bowl. Combine coffee and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Stir until coffee is dissolved. Add butter, 1/2 cup sugar and salt; beat until comvined. Add flour mixture; mix just until incorporasted. Press dough into ungreased 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch round cake pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until firm. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sugar. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5-10 minutes; cut into wedges.