- 200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped finely
- 2⁄3 cup cream
- 1⁄3 cup golden syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chopped chocolate in a medium stainless steel bowl and set aside.
- Combine together the cream and golden syrup in a saucepan.
- Over low heat bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour over the chocolate.
- Let stand until chocolate has melted and then stir until smooth.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Serve immediately over ice cream or cake.
- *Can be kept in fridge once it has cooled, cover and then reheat gently before serving.