Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent on ice cream, cheesecake and even waffles!!
Make and share this Mocha Satin Ice Cream or Dessert Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In small saucepan over low heat melt butter.
- Stir in sugar, whipping cream and cocoa.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture begins to boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat: stir in instant coffee and vanilla.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Cover; refrigerate leftover sauce.
this tasted OK when i made it fresh. unfortunately when I tried to reheat the leftovers it became thick and clumpy and started to separate even though I did it on a low temperature. My advice is to only make this recipe if you are planning to use it right away and if you REALLY need 8-10 servings like it says because it makes a lot.