Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a 1988 BHG Magazine
- 1 quart dairy eggnog
- 1 quart chocolate milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄3 cup rum
- 1⁄3 cup Creme de Cacao or 1⁄3 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- chocolate shavings
- In saucepan combine eggnog, milk, 1/2 cup of the whipping cream, rum, creme de cacao and coffee crystals.
- Heat through taking care not to boil.
- Pour into a heatproof carafe or pot.
- Beat remaining whipping cream to soft peaks.
- Dollop over each serving.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate.