Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Great holiday recipe or anytime.
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal cookie crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- raspberries, and (optional)
- mint (to garnish) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- For crust, mix cookie crumbs and butter.
- Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- For filling, mix rum and coffee granules; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, chocolate, flour and vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat just until combined.
- Stir in rum mixture.
- Pour filling over crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center looks set.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing sides.
- Chill 4 hours.
- Garnish if desired with raspberries and mint.