Recipe by KitchenCraftsnMore
Cool gift idea - bring a jar of this easy mix to a friend, and they can make delicious rum balls whenever they want! (Got this one from a recipe mailing list.)
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1 1⁄4-1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer ingredients into an attractive 1-quart jar, tamping down layers to eliminate air gaps.
- Attach the following instructions to the jar: Mocha Rum Balls: Place contents of jar into a bowl.
- Add 4 to 5 tablespoons rum, espresso, and/or coffee.
- Form into small balls.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet to dry.
- Store in an airtight container.