Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Came across a link for this on facebook. I love coffee, & ice cream & this sounds pretty good.
- 1 1⁄2 quarts water
- 1⁄2 cup powdered instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup shaved milk chocolate (optional)
- 1.Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan; remove from heat and stir in chocolate drink mix, sugar, and coffee granules. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hour or overnight.
- 2.Pour chocolate mixture in a large punch bowl about 30 minutes before serving. Scoop vanilla and chocolate ice cream into the bowl, stirring until partially melted. Garnish with dollops of whipped topping and shaved milk chocolate.
- *note. The author said that you could also use espresso granules if you like a stronger coffee flavor.