Recipe by New Nana
This punch was served at a wedding shower and everyone had to have the recipe. Every time I've served it, I've had requests for the recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.
Top Review by Charishma_Ramchandani
Marvellous!!!! I bet kids are going to go crazy over this. I made a whole batch of this and I couldn't wait to taste it;) Really good! I plan to serve it as a chocolate milkshake this weekend to the kids who come over to my place. They're going to bless both of us, lol! BTW, I did use cardamom flavoured milk instead of plain milk and the flavour is absolutely delish! For coffee, I used Nescafe - my all-time favourite! A whole galaxy of thanks for posting!
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 ounces instant coffee
- 1 gallon milk
- 1 (24 ounce) bottlehershey chocolate syrup
- 3⁄4 gallon vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large pan bring water and sugar almost to a boil, stirring until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add instant coffee, stir and cover.
- Let steep until cool.
- Add milk and chocolate syrup.
- Pour into punch bowl.
- Add the ice cream in small scoops and serve.