- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream, Whipped
- chocolate curls (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan bring water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add drink mix, sugar and coffee; stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight. About 30.
- minutes before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Add ice cream by the scoop fulls;stir until partially melted. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate curls.