Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whipped cream, Whipped
- chocolate curls (optional)
- In large saucepan bring water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add drink mix, sugar and coffee; stir until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight. About 30.
- minutes before serving, pour into a punch bowl. Add ice cream by the scoop fulls;stir until partially melted. Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate curls.
This is incredibly good stuff! I have made it several times in the past. Made it for a baby shower and everone just loved it - especially the chocoholic mom to be. Very easy and never any left over.