- 1 1⁄2 quarts water
- 1⁄2 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 gallon chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add drink mix, sugar and coffee, stir until dissolved.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- About 30 min before serving, pour into a large punch bowl.
- Add ice cream by scoopfuls; stir until partially melted.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate curls if desired.