Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yummy dessert punch! Perfect for babyshowers, holiday parties, etc. Always a HUGE hit!!
Make and share this Mocha Punch recipe from Food.com.
- In saucepan bring water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add drink mix, sugar and coffee.
- Stir until disolved, add half and half.
- Cover and refridgerate four hours or overnight.
- 30 minutes before serving, pour in punch bowl. Add ice cream in big scoops to punch- allow to melt slightly.
- top with whipped cream and chocloate shavings.