Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Yummy dessert punch! Perfect for babyshowers, holiday parties, etc. Always a HUGE hit!!
- 946.0 ml water
- 473.0 ml half-and-half cream
- 118.29 ml instant chocolate drink mix (nestle quick powder)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml instant coffee
- 1892.5 ml vanilla ice cream
- 1892.5 ml chocolate ice cream
- whipped cream, if desired
- chocolate shavings, if desired
- In saucepan bring water to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add drink mix, sugar and coffee.
- Stir until disolved, add half and half.
- Cover and refridgerate four hours or overnight.
- 30 minutes before serving, pour in punch bowl. Add ice cream in big scoops to punch- allow to melt slightly.
- top with whipped cream and chocloate shavings.