Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chilling time not included in preparation time. From the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 78.07 ml butter (no substitutions)
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 177.44 ml cold strong coffee (leftover is fine)
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 12 ladyfingers
- Cream butter and add sugar gradually, then the egg yolks.
- Add coffee very slowly with vanilla.
- Line a mold with ladyfingers.
- Turn mixture into center and chill.