Recipe by Mom2Rose
Prepared cookie dough, marshmallow creme and a little instant coffee make it a breeze to assemble. Note - This pie needs to chill for 1 hour.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cookie dough in half widthwise; let one half stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften (save the other half for another use).
- Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add the marshmallow creme; beat until blended.
- Dissolve coffee granules in water.
- Fold the coffee, whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour into cooled crust; chill for 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.