Prepared cookie dough, marshmallow creme and a little instant coffee make it a breeze to assemble. Note - This pie needs to chill for 1 hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1Cut cookie dough in half widthwise; let one half stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften (save the other half for another use).
- 2Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
- 3Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 11-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 4Cool on a wire rack.
- 5In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- 6Add the marshmallow creme; beat until blended.
- 7Dissolve coffee granules in water.
- 8Fold the coffee, whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup into the cream cheese mixture.
- 9Pour into cooled crust; chill for 1 hour.
- 10Just before serving, sprinkle with nuts and drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Pie
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 710.9
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.8 mg
- Sodium 281.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 6.6 g