Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 20 pieces chocolate graham crackers
- 3⁄4 cup Equal sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup or 2 tablespoons Karo syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 cup cream, chilled
- 6 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- Do Crumble: In a saucepan, combine sugar, light corn syrup and water. Bring to a boil. Upon boiling, put in a medium heat and continue boiling for 15 minutes. Do not stir. Turn off heat. Add baking soda, and add 4 crumbled Grahams. Mix well. Pour into a loaf pan or "lyanera" line with greaseproof paper. Cool until hard. Cut into chunks.
- Do Coffee Cream: In a bowl whip all purpose cream until thick. Add confectioner's sugar. Dissolve coffee powder in hot water. Add coffee to cream mixture. Mix well.
- Do Layer: In a pan, make 2 layers of Grahams at the bottom. Pour half of coffee cream. Spread evenly. Do another double layer, alternating crackers and cream. Chill until cream is set. Top with prepared crumble and serve.