Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A fun and light dessert from Semi-Homemade Cooking on the Food Network.
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 3 sheets phyllo dough
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 8 teaspoons whipped topping
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, chocolate pudding mix, and the instant espresso. Use hand mixer to mix ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Unroll phyllo dough and remove sheets. Working with 1 sheet at a time, lay out and spray phyllo sheet with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar. Lay next sheet on top and repeat steps. With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 rectangles, approximately 4 by 5 inches. Fit rectangles into muffin cups and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove phyllo cups from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Remove cups from pan and cool completely.
- Spoon or pipe mocha pudding into cups and top with a 1 tablespoon dollop of whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.