1 hr 5 mins
From Snowbird Mountain Lodge, Robbinsville, NC.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 inch) partially baked flaky pie crusts
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine the cocoa, coffee, butter, and cream; whisk to blend.
- 2Add in the sugar, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- 3Whisk to combine and until smooth.
- 4Stir in pecans; pour mixture into cooled pie shell.
- 5Gently rake a fork through the filling to distribute the nuts evenly.
- 6Place pie on the center oven rack; bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 7Rotate pie 180°; continue to bake until the filling has puffed around the edge and the middle is set--to check, give the pie a quick little nudge; the filling should not move in waves below the crusty surface.
- 8Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool thoroughly.
- 9Can be served at room temperature but the texture is better if the pie is loosely covered with foil and refrigerated 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 694.0
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 124.4 mg
- Sodium 305.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 93.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 7.2 g