1/2 Photos of Mocha Pecan Pie
Very rich. This is posted for Zaar World Tour, and is another recipe from Moosewood.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 F.
- 2For the crust, cut the butter into the flour with a pastry knife until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- 3Add about 3 Tbsp water and combine until dough forms a ball.
- 4Roll it out on lightly floured board.
- 5Place crust in 9-inch pie plate and crimp the edges.
- 6To make filling, place all of the filling ingredients, except the pecans, into a blender or food processor and puree until the chocolate chips are completely ground up and everything is smooth.
- 7Pour the filling over the pecans in a bowl, and stir just enough to coat the nuts.
- 8Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- 9Bake at 400 F for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 F and bake another 30 minutes or until the filling is set but still moist.
- 10Cool completely before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (974 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3729.5
- Calories from Fat 1834
- Total Fat 203.8 g
- Saturated Fat 80.0 g
- Cholesterol 781.5 mg
- Sodium 992.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 448.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.2 g
- Sugars 312.1 g
- Protein 47.8 g