Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another one of my resident's family's recipes. Really easy and delicious. Will be a permanent part of my holiday cookie tray.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1⁄4 cup baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder, you can substitute regular instant coffee
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 48 unwrapped Hershey chocolate kisses
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl crumble cookie dough.
- Stir in cocoa, espresso powder and pecans.
- Shape dough into 48 pieces.
- Wrap each piece around a Hershey Kiss.
- Place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Transfer to wire rack.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Roll in confectioners sugar.
- Store in covered container.
These were so simple and very good. Everyone that sampled them could not believe that they started out with purchased sugar cookie dough. They will look wonderful on my Christmas cookie trays. Thanks for posting.