Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted for safekeeping from WWWRecipes, someone named Karen. In her notes, she says she prefers to chop her own chocolate instead of using chocolate chips. (serving size is a guess, I haven't made these yet.)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup oats, not instant
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or with a silicon baking mat.
- Cream sugars, butter and espresso powder until light and fluffy. Add.
- egg and beat well. Add vanilla.
- Fold in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Stir in chocolate chips and oats.
- Drop rounded teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet. (If you like your cookies crispy, flatten to about 1/4 inch.)
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.