Chef MB's Note:
Posted for safekeeping from WWWRecipes, someone named Karen. In her notes, she says she prefers to chop her own chocolate instead of using chocolate chips. (serving size is a guess, I haven't made these yet.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prepare cookie sheet by lining with parchment paper or with a silicon baking mat.
- 3Cream sugars, butter and espresso powder until light and fluffy. Add.
- 4egg and beat well. Add vanilla.
- 5Fold in flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and oats.
- 7Drop rounded teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheet. (If you like your cookies crispy, flatten to about 1/4 inch.)
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Oat/Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.9
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 106.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 10.2 g
- Protein 2.2 g