1/4 Photos of Mocha Nut Morsels (Cookies)
Source: Midwest Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, coffee crystals, and salt.
- 2Set the mixture aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- 4Add the 1/2 cup powdered sugar and vanilla; beat the mixture well.
- 5Add flour mixture, beating on low to medium speed until combined.
- 6Stir in walnuts with a wooden spoon.
- 7Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 8Place balls about 1-1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- 9Bake in a 325F oven for about 15 minutes or until the cookies are set.
- 10Cool on a cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- 11Transfer the cookies to wire racks.
- 12While the cookies are still warm, roll in or sprinkle with some additional powdered sugar.
- 13Cool, then roll again in powdered sugar before serving.
- 14Store in a tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Nut Morsels (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 45.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g