Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Mocha Nut Balls recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, cocoa and coffee granules; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in pecans.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (I use a 1-inch cookie scoop).
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until firm.
- Cool on pans for 1-2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar.