Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I've been pregnant since I got my hands on this recipe, so I've been drinking it without the liqueur. I can't wait until I can have the real thing! I found this recipe in a cookbook given to me as a wedding gift earlier this year.
- 1 quart eggnog
- 1 tablespoon instant french vanilla instant coffee granules or 1 tablespoon regular instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- whipped cream
- chocolate sprinkles or chocolate shavings
- Heat eggnog and coffee granules in large saucepan over medium heat until mixture is hot and coffee granules are dissolved; do not boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in coffee liqueur.
- Pour eggnog into individual mugs.
Absolute heaven in a mug! All I kept hearing was, "OMG, this is sooooo good!" Didn't have any coffee-flavored liquor so I used Creme de Cocoa and also put dollops of Cool Whip Free on top.