1/1 Photo of Mocha Munchies
Coffee-covered espresso beans give these cookies their delicious flavor; the coffee enhances the chocolate. If you love rich dark chocolate you've hit the jackpot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dark semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1 cup chocolate-covered coffee beans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine bittersweet chocolate and butter. Microwave on 50 percent power (medium) for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted, stirring twice.
- 2Add eggs, brown sugar, coffee liqueur, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
- 3Beat in flour until combined.
- 4Stir in dark chocolate chunks, espresso coffee beans, and pecans.
- 5Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 7Lightly grease a large cookie sheet.
- 8Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheet.
- 9Bake in the preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are firm and tops are dull and crackled.
- 10Cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes.
- 11Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool.
- 12Makes about 48 cookies.
- 13TO STORE: Layer cookies between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Munchies
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.9
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate-covered coffee beans