Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious low-fat dairy-free dessert.
- 12 1⁄3 ounces lite firm silken tofu (1 package Mori-Nu)
- 1⁄2 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients, either with an electric mixture in a large bowl, or in a food processor.
- Mix for several minutes, or until smooth and fluffy.
- Place in small serving dishes.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
This wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. The texture was more like pudding than mousse. But it was very easy to make.
I have to say, I would probably give this a good four stars, but the health factor makes it a hands-down five. I am NOT a tofu lover, nor is my husband, but we both really enjoyed this. I'll add fresh strawberries next time!
I am loving this. I make it all the time for breakfast now. I use half sugar and half honey, though. Thanks a million for a great and easy recipe! :)