1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I love it. Chocolate and coffee, what not to love? It's very easy too. Use the best chocolate you can get your hands on, since it's the main thing here. Cook time doesn't count 6 hours of chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tools: 10" springform pan.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 3Cook first 5 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly till smooth.
- 4Remove from heat and let cool (about 15 minutes).
- 5Whisk in beaten eggs slowly until fully incorporated.
- 6Pour into a greased and floured 10" springform pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 7Let cool completely in pan before removing sides.
- 8Cover and chill at least 6 hours.
- 9Garnish with fresh fruits, powder sugar, or chocolate ganache.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Mousse Torte (Flourless)
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.1
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 221.2 mg
- Sodium 249.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g