Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I love it. Chocolate and coffee, what not to love? It's very easy too. Use the best chocolate you can get your hands on, since it's the main thing here. Cook time doesn't count 6 hours of chill time.
- Tools: 10" springform pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cook first 5 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, whisking constantly till smooth.
- Remove from heat and let cool (about 15 minutes).
- Whisk in beaten eggs slowly until fully incorporated.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10" springform pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely in pan before removing sides.
- Cover and chill at least 6 hours.
- Garnish with fresh fruits, powder sugar, or chocolate ganache.
This was a hit! I used a recipe for Mocha Ganache that I just listed.
Extremely delicious. I made it during Passover- garnished with some fresh blackberries and everyone loved it. Will defianately become a regular at our Passover table. Thanks!
This was the BEST! I selected this recipe because it had the most chocolate in it and the family truly appreciated it! While every one ate, all you could hear was, "Mmmm" and then spoons scraping against the dishes. The top was just crusted and the inside was smooth and delicous. We served it with a dollop of whipped cream and a spoonful of black rasberry ice cream. Thank you for a keeper!