Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a lot easier that your guests might think. If they ask just say that it took hours! Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (7 ounce) package chocolate wafers
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup boiling dark coffee
- 1 (11 ounce) package marshmallows (41 large)
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Using a double boiler, melt the marshmallows in the boiling coffee.
- Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Save 12 chocolate wafers and crush the rest. Combine with melted butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Set the 12 wafers on end around the edge of the pan.
- Whip cream.
- Then whip chilled coffee mixture.
- Fold together and pour into the pan.
- May be chilled for up to 4 hrs at this point.
- Shave chocolate on top just prior to serving.