Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy, rich & creamy dessert. For healthier version use reduced-calorie whipped topping, skim milk and fat-free/sugar-free pudding. Cook time is chill time.
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 3 cups milk, cold
- 1 (2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix or 1 (2 ounce) package vegetarian instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 3 tablespoons brewed coffee
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1 cup milk and whipped topping.
- Add remaining milk, pudding mix and cinnamon; beat until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- Blend in coffee, then pour into dessert dishes or wine glasses.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 1 hour).