Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very flavorful beverage and especially nice to warm you up or just to enjoy as a treat drink.
Make and share this Mocha Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup instant chocolate drink mix
- 1 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 2⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients and then mix well.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To make one serving: Add 4-6 teaspoons mix to one cup boiling water.
- Stir until disolved.
- Yields 3 cups mix (24-36 servings).
Yum. I used Extreme Dark Drinking Chocolate and Splenda for a great tasting cup of morning mocha. I went with only a 1/2 cup of mix (as a trial run) that amount of mix ask for just 1/8 tsp of cinnamon and 1/16 tsp nutmeg *shock*, so I bumped it to my liking 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a light 1/4 tsp nutmeg. So good, my trial run of mix won't last long, lol. Made for PAC, Fall '09.
I made this for my DH after he was shoveling snow to warm him up. Not sure how I misread the recipe but I ended up buying instant Swiss Miss hot chocolate packets thinking I had instant chocolate milk mix and powdered milk for the non dairy powder creamer. :( Since that is what I had I gave it a shot and it was a very nice rich coffee with a mild hint of spice. Used 5 packets of instant hot chocolate and eyeballed he amounts of cinnamon and nutmeg. If it is this good using a couple wrong ingredients it will be even better when I make it the correct way! Thank you so much for posting, made and reviewed for the Comfort Cafe.