Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Also very good as a gift. Put in mason jar, add a pretty note with the title and directions.
- 236.59-118.29 ml instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml instant coffee
- 118.29 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 0.25 ml salt
- 1.23 ml vanilla
- 1.23 ml almond extract, experiment with different flavors--like hazel cream
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Store in tightly covered container.
- To serve combine 3 tablespoons of mix with 1 cup boiling water; stir to blend.
I was looking for a recipe that didn't include non dairy creamers when I tried this one. It is PERFECT. I only had the dark chocolate cocoa powder so ours is extra chocolatey.
An excellent recipe! What a beautiful blend of the flavours of coffee and chocolate in milk. I've truly enjoyed every sip of this fantasty drink. Indeed a great gift that I shall pass on to all back home!
Great flavor and so easy. I left out the vanilla and the other extract. DH likes his with only 2 tablespoons per cup of water. I gave a small jar to my sister, and she likes 2 1/2 tablespoons per cup of water. I like the 3. Thanks for posting.