Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Espresso, mint, hot cocoa and whipped cream...what a combo!
- 2 -3 tablespoons brewed espresso or 2 -3 tablespoons strong coffee
- 3 teaspoons creme de menthe
- 3⁄4 cup hot cocoa
- whipped cream
- fresh mint sprig (optional garnish)
- In a mug, combine the espresso and creme de menthe. Fill with hot cocoa.
- Dollop with some whipped cream and garnish with mint sprig.
What an incredible cocoa. I enjoyed this so much. It was rich, thick, creamy. The cocoa had just the right amount of creme de menthe in it...I loved this. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for Comfort Cafe Chalet 2010 :)
What a treat! Warm, wonderful and minty. In order to save a few calories I used steamed skim milk in place the whipped cream and it was a real delight. This is Jan in Canada so no fresh mint just lots of snow, LOL. Made for Comfort Cafe. Snow Queen Round.