Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This asks for Cream de Menthe syrup but you may use the stronger stuff if you like. Mocha and mint, mmmmmmmmmmm
- Pour chocolate syrup into a 12 oz cup.
- Stir once around lifting from the bottom to bring the syrups up
- add espresso.
- Sweeten as and if desired.
- Fill with hot steamed/foamed milk.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and shaved chocolate.
Very tasty! I didn't need extra sweetener. The mint and chocolate made this like a peppermint patty!
Deliciously relaxing : ) I used Creme de Menthe coffee syrup for the perfect Mocha Mint Latte. Thank you, Annacia!