- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant decaffeinated coffee (could also use regular)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soymilk or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice milk (could use milk)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift sugar and cocoa into medium bowl.
- Dissolve coffee in 1 Tbsp of the water or milk and add the peppermint extract.
- Gradually whisk coffee liquid into dry ingredients.
- Whisk in additional 1/2 Tbsp of water or milk if necessary.
- Use glaze immediately to top bundt cake (if glaze sits it will harden).