Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Cool Coffee Creamer Secrets. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
Make and share this Mocha Mint Coffee Creamer recipe from Food.com.
- Place the pint of half and half into a saucepan and cook over medium heat.
- Once the half and half starts to warm, add the white chocolate chips to the saucepan.
- As the chips start to melt, reduce the heat and stir consistently. This will give the mix a frothy like appearance.
- Once the chips are completely melted and combined in the half and half turn off the heat.
- Next, you will want to add the peppermint syrup and the chocolate chips.
- Mix until the syrups are dissolved into the mixture.
- Now, pour the mix into a storage container for safe keeping.
- When ready for a cup, simply place 3/4 cup of coffee to 1/4 cup of Mocha Mint Creamer.
- Stir and enjoy with whipped cream on top.
- If you would like a stronger chocolate flavor, use a 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips. If you enjoy the mint flavor, you may choose to melt a peppermint patty mixed into your coffee. For a cold Mocha Mint, add the coffee and creamer to a blender with 5 ice cubes and blend.