- 2 ounces instant coffee granules
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 16 ounces chocolate syrup
- 1 cup rum
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl,combine coffee granules and water until dissolved.
- Add syrup, rum and vanilla and stir to blend.
- Store mixture in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- TO SERVE:.
- Use 2 tablespoons of mocha base and 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream for each serving.
- Put base and ice cream into blender and blend. Add milk to desired consistency.
- One blender container makes 6 shakes easy.
- Serve in tall bubble wine glasses with a chocolate curl on top.