Recipe by Ratalouille
I got this recipe from George Duran's- "Ham On The Street" t.v. show, on the Food Network. I have also substituted crisp cocoa cereal in place of regular rice crispy cereal, which made for an addictive chocolate mocha treat!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 -3 tablespoons instant coffee
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure 6 cups of crisp rice cereal into a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows. Melt slowly and stir constantly until marshmallows are smooth and well combined with butter.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in coffee until completely dissolved.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat. Press mixture into a buttered 9" x 13" pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- *Don't forget to try cocoa crisp cereal as well!