1/5 Photos of Mocha Marshmallow Crispy Treats
I got this recipe from George Duran's- "Ham On The Street" t.v. show, on the Food Network. I have also substituted crisp cocoa cereal in place of regular rice crispy cereal, which made for an addictive chocolate mocha treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure 6 cups of crisp rice cereal into a medium bowl and set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- 3Stir in marshmallows. Melt slowly and stir constantly until marshmallows are smooth and well combined with butter.
- 4Remove pan from heat and stir in coffee until completely dissolved.
- 5Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal and stir to coat. Press mixture into a buttered 9" x 13" pan. Cut into squares and enjoy.
- 6*Don't forget to try cocoa crisp cereal as well!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Marshmallow Crispy Treats
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 146.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.5 g