Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own little creation - I came up with it when I was in the mood for an adult beverage, but didn't have quite everything I needed for any drink I could think of. Not for the faint of heart, but mighty tasty!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cachaca (get the cachaca if you can find it) or 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum (get the cachaca if you can find it)
- 1⁄2 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce godiva chocolate-flavored liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce heavy cream (splash)
- crushed ice
- Place the crushed ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all ingredients and shake well.
- Strain the drink into a glass.