Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A bit more grown up version of Rice Krispies treats.
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon instant malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat till marshmallows are melted.
- Sprinkle malted milk, cocoa, and espresso over mixture and stir till well mixed.
- Add crisped rice and mix till evenly coated.
- Spread in a 9x13-inch pan.
I liked these and they were quick to make. They do have an adult taste though as my boys didn't care for the expresso taste.