Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just made this drink and after checking to see if it had been posted, thought that I'd better do it before I forgot the measurements or before I couldn't type anymore... I'm not sure how many servings this makes. I think that it depends on how your day went.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Kahlua
- 9 1⁄2 ounces prepared coffee frappe beverage, drink chilled (I used one bottle of Starbucks Mocha Frappucchino)
- ice (optional)
- If using ice, place ice in a tall glass.
- Pour vodka into glass.
- Pour Kahlua into the same glass.
- Pour coffee drink into the same glass.
- Don't bother mixing the drink, pouring the liquids in will mix the drink for you (isn't that efficient?). Do you really want to wash another utensil? After a few of these, you might not even be able to find it anyway.