Missy Wombat's Note:
This comes from my Healthy Gourmet Cookbook and I have not yet tried this recipe. Let me know if it is any good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ground espresso in the paper filter of a drip coffee maker.
- 2Pour the boiling water over the top and let drip.
- 3Mix the hot coffee with the sugar and cocoa, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- 4Allow to cool completely.
- 5Pour the coffee mixture into an ice cream freezer and process until partially frozen.
- 6Stir in the vanilla.
- 7Beat the egg white until it forms stiff but not dry peaks.
- 8Fold it into the coffee mixture and return to the ice cream freezer.
- 9Process until it is slightly firm again.
- 10Freeze in a freezer for 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Java Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (747 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 45.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: