Recipe by diner524
A recipe I found in my "Land O Lakes - Best-Loved Recipes".
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a great recipe Diner. Loved this quick and easy to make recipe. It is so good. Garnished this hot treat with homemade spiced whipped cream, was it ever good. I really enjoyed the perfect balance of chocolate and coffee. I saved the leftover mocha java to enjoy tomorrow over ice. Cant' wait.
- 1419.54 ml strong hot coffee
- 236.59 ml instant hot cocoa mix
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml fat-free half-and-half
- heavy whipping cream, whipped, sweetened, if desired (optional)
- chocolate shavings, if desired (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour coffee into 3-quart saucepan; stir in cocoa mix and sugar until dissolved. Add half and half. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 4 minutes).
- Dollop each serving with whipped cream; sprinkle with chocolate shavings, if desired.