Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two 16 ounce glasses.
Dancer, thank you so much for this recipe ! I adore Arby's Jamocha Shakes, but no longer live anywhere near one. This tastes identical to theirs. I did make it with a wee bit less milk to make it thick. I used Dreyer's Fat Free Ice Cream and Equal instead of sugar. For anyone interested, this ice cream doesn't even taste like low fat ice cream, much less fat free ! I used to always freeze my Jamocha Shakes if I coudn't finish all of it. With this recipe, I put a piece of foil over the 2nd glass, and put it in the freezer for later; they freeze well. Thanks again for the great recipe ! Karen
this is extremely good!!! so creamy and good!!! i make one every day!