Make with cocoa and coffee. How can you top this?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift cocoa into medium bowl. Brin cream and ground coffee to boil in heavy small saucepan, stirring to blend. Remove from heat; cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2Strain cream through fine sieve into another bowl, pressing on coffee grounds to release as much cream as possible.
- 3Bring sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 cup water, and coffe-flavored cream to boil in medium saucepan; whisking until sugar dissolves. Boil 1 minute, brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry brush. Remove from heat.
- 4Whisk in chocolate, butter and vanilla. Pour 1/4 of chocolate mixture into cocoa to moisten, then add remiaing chocolate mixture, whisking until sauce in smooth and shiny.
- 5Cool. COver and refrigerate. Rewarm sauce over low heat before serving.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1015.8
- Calories from Fat 368
- Total Fat 40.9 g
- Saturated Fat 25.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 181.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 110.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: