Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make with cocoa and coffee. How can you top this?
Make and share this Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sift cocoa into medium bowl. Brin cream and ground coffee to boil in heavy small saucepan, stirring to blend. Remove from heat; cover and steep 10 minutes.
- Strain cream through fine sieve into another bowl, pressing on coffee grounds to release as much cream as possible.
- Bring sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 cup water, and coffe-flavored cream to boil in medium saucepan; whisking until sugar dissolves. Boil 1 minute, brushing down sides of pan with wet pastry brush. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in chocolate, butter and vanilla. Pour 1/4 of chocolate mixture into cocoa to moisten, then add remiaing chocolate mixture, whisking until sauce in smooth and shiny.
- Cool. COver and refrigerate. Rewarm sauce over low heat before serving.