1/8 Photos of Mocha Hot Chocolate
From Australian B.H. & G. Diabetic Living.
My Private Note
Hot Dri ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, whisk the milk, cocoa, coffee and sugar (or substitute) until combined.
- 2Heat on medium, whisking occasionally for about 5 minutes or until it just comes to a simmer.
- 3Remove pan from heat and stir in the Irish Cream or Coffee Liqueur.
- 4Pour into glass mugs.
- 5In a small saucepan, heat extra milk on low until warm.
- 6Using a stick blender, blend until frothy or use coffee machine attachment if you have one.
- 7Spoon froth over the drinks and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 153.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant espresso coffee powder