From Australian B.H. & G. Diabetic Living.
Make and share this Mocha Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- In a small saucepan, whisk the milk, cocoa, coffee and sugar (or substitute) until combined.
- Heat on medium, whisking occasionally for about 5 minutes or until it just comes to a simmer.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the Irish Cream or Coffee Liqueur.
- Pour into glass mugs.
- In a small saucepan, heat extra milk on low until warm.
- Using a stick blender, blend until frothy or use coffee machine attachment if you have one.
- Spoon froth over the drinks and serve.