Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy. And you can use any kind of ice cream. Found on line from TOH by a Carrie Burke and looks so good, and don't need to heat up the kitchen
- 3 3⁄4 cups chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 16 ounces chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom and 1 inches up the sides of a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread hot fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls or sprinkles if desired.