Noni Suzanne's Note:
A chocolate-lover's cheesecake, from the Bisquick Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee, dry
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, melted and cooled
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease 9" pie pan.
- 2Stir coffee and liqueur until coffee is dissolved.
- 3Beat coffee mixture and remaining pie ingredients in large bowl with electric mixer on high speed about 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently, until well blended. Pour into pie plate.
- 4Bake about 35 minutes or until center is firm and puffed.
- 5Cool 5 minutes (top of cheesecake will be cracked).
- 6Mix topping ingredients in seperate bowl and carefully spread over cheesecake.
- 7Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- 8Store covered in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Fudge Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.2
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 19.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 356.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.9 g
- Protein 9.1 g