1/3 Photos of Mocha Frosting
A nicely balanced mix of coffee and chocolate. I use this to frost Chili Chocolate Cinnamon Cake #36899. Posted by request. Recipe from "Chocolate Cake"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve coffee in 2 tbls hot water.
- 2Beat (electric mixer) butter until light, sift the sugar and cocoa into the butter.
- 3Combine, stirring with a spoon until well blended.
- 4Stir in the coffee and milk.
- 5Beat (electric mixer) frosting on low speed until until smooth and light.
- 6If necessary, adjust consistancy by adding 1 tbls of sugar or milk at a time.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mocha Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (880 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 741.0
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 125.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 117.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g