Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great mocha Frosting
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄4 cup strong black coffee
- Mix melted butter and Baking Cocoa in a mixing bowl.
- Add the confectioners Sugar and the black Coffee.
- mix well.
Very good! I put it on Starbucks copycat chocolate cupcakes! Will make it again for sure! I did add just a touch of caramel cappuccino powder mix too.
Very good and very easy to make! I let the frosting stand for a few minutes, then perfect consistency. I used 1/4 cup cuban coffee (like espresso) instead of regular coffee--very mocha-y! Yum! I'll make this again.
Very tasty frosting... a little too sweet in my opinion but the mocha flavoring was great. It was also too thin when I first made it but I left it harden up in the fridge and then it was about right. Really easy to make. Thanks!