Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
A mocha frappuccino from the coffee shop...made right at home!
- 1⁄4 cup cold coffee
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 to taste whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients into an electric blender.
- Blend the drink until ice is crushed and drink is smooth.
- Serve drink in coffee cups and top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup (if desired).
- Add straw for ease in drinking.
I just made this this afternoon for my sister and me and it was delicious! It tasted just like the ones from Starbucks but cheaper and much less calories!! I am so glad I found this recipe and I will continue to use it from now on! ?
I just made this yesterday, followed recipe to the letter and it turned out amazing. Better than Starbucks I would say since it's not as sweet = not as much sugar & calories =)
I wanted a frozen coffee drink and this was it! It was thick like I wanted and had great flavor. The other recipes looked like they didn't have enough ice. This was perfect.